One of the essential things to have in your home is a television. It has become one of the most common items that people use within their homes. But, unfortunately, some people get so involved in watching television that they do not even bother about what’s occurring around them.
For this reason, you will need to make sure that you will be getting a TV installation service once you have purchased a set. If there should be something wrong with your TV while using it, you can call these professionals for assistance. Keep on reading if you are looking for some reference where to find such services nowadays.
We do a lot of basic TV installations, or what some people call Plug and Play. The customer has bought all their equipment from one supplier who provides a cheap self-installation service. The customer contacts us to come and fit it for them because they have no idea how to set things up!
Services we offer include:
- We connect the aerial cable (often called the coax) to your AV receiver or TV. Usually, this is hidden behind wall coverings, so we need access to this area - there might be an extra charge for this.
- Connecting your satellite TV system if you’ve bought one of those instead. But, again, you’ll need to give us access to run cables in walls and ceilings.
- Connecting your DVD, games console, or other media device (if you’ve bought one separately). Again, you’ll need to tell us in advance what type of connections it has.
Services we don’t offer:
- Changing the TV’s channel from Ch36 to something else – only manufacturers have permission to do that!
- We run cables outside the building – for example, into garages or machine rooms. You may be able to get our structured cabling team to help here. The price will depend on how big a job it is and how difficult it is to access any given area - there might be an extra charge for this too. We can also provide cable termination services if needed. Please note that the prices above are only a guide and will vary depending on circumstances.
For more information, call our team now or visit our website at www.tvinstallersburbankca.com. You can also e-mail us at - we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!